Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 6 months ago
There are all sorts of ways to travel now, and as human beings, we can now use our devices, and move our fingers to book an international flight, or a car rental. We truly live in a time where it has never been easier or more affordable to travel, especially when you consider that we used to travel, as a civilization, by foot, caravan, and ship. Of course, there are still many competing airlines, that dominate certain regions, but overall, it is safe to say that it is relatively affordable and easy to travel by air.
Aer Lingus is an airline that truly aims to dominate its region, and as a result, it is the second-largest airline in Ireland. It is also the flag carrier airline, which means that it has certain privileges and benefits that its competition doesn’t have, as well. As a result, it is becoming more and more popular, and it even has the shamrock – associated worldwide with “Ireland” – as its logo. It truly is a large company that is ever growing, as more and more people are interested in tourism, especially when it comes to Europe, which has so many cities that international travelers want to explore.
About the Company
Aer Lingus certainly has a long and storied history, more so than other airlines and companies. Here are some facts about the company that others may not know about, that could help to provide some context:
- Believe it or not, the company was started with an initial investment of 100,000 pounds, which is remarkable when you think of how far it has come.
- It was founded in 1936, meaning that the company has over 80 years of experience, which truly means a lot when it comes to the airline industry.
- Aer Lingus also has over 4,000 employees in the world, to give you an idea of how large it has expanded throughout the decades.
- The company has grown through a “no frills” strategy, where they offer great flights at discount prices, and don’t necessarily offer the amenities of other airlines, but give travelers a great price in return.
The sleek website at AerLingus.com makes the airline more easy to use than ever, which is great news for travelers all around the world. The website is a great resource for all sorts of users, and here are some of the advantages and information that can be found about Aer Lingus on the website:
- The consumer can get special information when it comes to special assistance and disability assistance, for example.
- One can also sign up for an Aer Lingus card, so that loyal customers can actual obtain rewards.
- The company also allows the customer to book hotels and car rentals, and the website is not just limited to flights, as well.
- The user can contact the customer service at Aer Lingus, that offers all sorts of benefits, such as a free cancellation, providing prompt refunds, and get bags delivered on time. They will even help you find the lowest fare possible!
Aer Lingus has a beautiful website with all sorts of information and resources regarding traveling with pets, certain equipment, and more. The fact that they also offer great customer service is an added plus, as well. It doesn’t matter whether you are a loyal customer and part of the Aer Club, or a first-time user looking for a great rate on a specific flight, Aer Lingus can be great for finding a discounted rate on all sorts of flights, no matter what the destination. Check out Aer Lingus today for your travel needs!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.