Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 2 years ago
Sometimes, we all just want a simple solution. Of course, in the past, we used to drive to a certain store, or even a certain part of town, in order to spend all sorts of time and energy finding the best products at the best price. The immense downside of this was our reduced productivity, and the time spent away that can affect our personal and professional lives. Luckily, now, we can use our devices to make informed decisions with a couple of hand movements, and conveniently have whatever we need delivered to our doorstep.
Of course, the trick is finding a safe and secure company that can provide quality products, at the price that we are looking for. That’s why All Saints Is a company that gets right to the point – great and stylish products that the consumer can be happy about purchasing. All Saints is a company that truly is a lifestyle brand, and has even expanded past clothing to other successful endeavors. They also understand that both men and women can appreciate the latest trends, which is why they don’t cater to one specific gender or niche.
What exactly does All Saints offer? Of course, this is a natural question for the consumer to ask, once they get to the sleekly designed AllSaints.com website. The site is so easy to use and navigate that it almost speaks for itself, but here are some features:
- All Saints understands that they have an international customer base, which is why they immediately offer eleven choices in terms of language and currency, so the customer knows exactly what they are getting, and at what price.
- There are all sorts of T-shirt options for men and women, including tabs to search through options such as graphic T-shirts, plain T-shirts, striped T-shirts, and more.
- There are all sorts of stylish leather jacket options for the consumer to choose from, which is perfect for those who are going for a “biker” look. The website boasts about the craftsmanship involved with many of these items, as well. These options include leather jackets, bomber jackets, leather blazers, suede jackets, and more.
- There are additional tabs for whatever clothing you are looking for, whether the consumer wants sweatshirts, jeans, trousers, polos, hoodis, and more.
All Saints truly offers more stylish options than other companies, which is why they might not offer the best bargain buy, even if the products are on sale. The truth is that the All Saints customer is a discerning one, who might have a certain standard when it comes to their clothing. Here are some ways that the company goes above and beyond for their customers, as well.
- Since it makes for a great gift for the stylish person in your life, whether friend or family, the company offers gift cards, which is a great option for a holiday, birthday, or celebration of any sort.
- The customer can use the search bar to easily browse through all products quickly and productively.
- The consumer can also filter their search to find exactly what they need, using metrics such as style, fit, sleeve length, color, size, and price range. This makes the purchase quicker and easier than ever!
AllSaints.com is a website that truly offers some of the most trendy and stylish options, and often has a sale accompanying these items. Consumers might also find it interesting that the company has also partnered with Not For Sale, an organization dedicating to fighting human trafficking around the world. The truth is that no matter what kind of T-shirt, trousers, jacket, or other item you want – All Saints should be one of the first, if not the first, place that you look. Check them out today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.