Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 2 years ago
No matter who you are, there is a good chance that you respect the military. Most people understand that the world isn’t perfect, and that when countries get into conflict, there is a certain group of people that sign up to risk their life for the freedoms of the rest of us. That is why many people are very concerned about “stolen valor”, because it disrespects those who truly did risk their lives and bodies during war time. Often times, many businesses will give a discount to the military, and others will say “thank you for your service” to military men when they are seen in public.
There are companies that veterans also choose to start, and many people choose to support them for the same reasons. Of course, it doesn’t hurt when the company also happens to be innovative, as well. That certainly is the case with Bottle Breacher, a company created by a veteran and former Navy SEAL Eli Crane. It is certainly a magnificent thing when a veteran can create a product or service that the rest of us appreciate, on top of giving back to the community, and Bottle Breacher does just that.
For those who don’t know, Bottle Breacher actually was featured on the world-famous Shark Tank, where entrepreneurs get to pitch their companies to millionaire and billionaire “shark” investors, who aggressively position themselves for a possible stake. In fact, Bottle Breacher was successful on the show, with two of the sharks agreeing to invest. As one can imagine, the publicity, plus the added assets of having two sharp sharks on board, has led to immense success. Here is exactly what the company features on the beautiful website, BottleBreacher.Com:
- The main product is essentially a bullet that has been altered to function as a bottle opener, which is a not-so-subtle nod to the military, but can be a great gift for all sorts of occasions, whether you are trying to get a personalized breacher for a friend, for all of your groommen, or countless other occasions.
- Beer-Related Products: The company has expanded to offer other beer-related products due to the success of the company, including “freedom frags” coozies, coolers, and more.
- Merchandise: The company has grown so big that they now offer gear and apparel such as hats, shirts, bumper stickers, and holsters.
The owners of the company are serious about giving back, and about their dedication to veterans. In fact, they even offer a “partners” tab that links to other veteran businesses that have technically nothing to do with the company, showing how selflessly dedicated they are to the veteran cause. Here are some other ways that they give back to the community:
- The “Never Forgotten” series raises money for charities, while simultaneously giving a way for people to remember those lost in combat. In fact, it was even created at the request of a concerned mother who wanted her son’s memory to live on, and the company obliged.
- They also have a 20% veteran hire rate, showing how dedicated they are to providing jobs for those who have risked their lives.
- They partner and give proceeds to distinguished charities such as Wishes for Warriors, America’s Might Warriors, and the Jesse Pittman Fund.
BottleBreacher.com is extremely unique because it offers a convenient and personalized gift, that could be used on both formal or informal occasions, while simultaneously giving back to the community. It is the perfect gift for both beer lovers, soldiers, or those who simply love their country. Either way, check out Bottle Breacher today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.