Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 12 months ago
We all know that technology has forever changed the way that human beings travel. It wasn’t that long ago, in the scope of human civilization, where human beings were traveling by foot, ships, and/or caravans, and willing to risk their lives to explore a new region. Human beings used to have to navigate through unknown lands, with dangerous animals, and combat the diseases of the new region, all in the name of exploration. In modern times, we can use a device in our pocket, to book a plane, and fly anywhere in the world safely and quickly.
Of course, this has made it much easier to travel. That’s why there are so many travel booking companies. However, despite how many companies there are; many of these companies are simply focused on profit. They don’t try to become a resource for travelers, so that they know how to travel smarter and more efficiently. That’s why a company like Contiki is so important. They are a travel company that TRULY values travel, and the significance of it, and the way that it can change lives and perspectives.
Curating Travel Experiences
Contiki is a company that curates trips in order to make them as all-encompassing as possible. Sometimes, a little discipline on a trip is necessary. It is easy to fly to a new location, only to stay in the hotel room, or decide that it isn’t a good time to truly explore. These decisions can become some of the biggest regrets of your life, because you may not ever experience that city or country again. That’s why Contiki helps you travel the way you should truly travel. Here are some of the packages that Contiki offers:
- USA and Canada: There are 6 tailored experiences to choose from, that offer unique places to eat and great places to stay, from the deep South, up to New York City, and more.
- New Zealand: Travel in style in a comfortable vehicle loaded up with modern technology, as you explore the cities and also the nature to be found in the islands of New Zealand.
- Latin America: There are comfortable accommodations, as you explore Brazil, Peru, Belize, and more. It also includes free time for the individual explorer, as the other trips offer, as well.
- Europe: Contiki offers packages in all seasons for Europe, so that one can truly experience arguably the most cultured continent in style.
Philosophy of the Company
Contiki.com is a great resource because it’s not about booking a trip, as much as setting yourself up for a great experience. That’s because the company truly thinks about travel differently. Here are some of the tenets of the Contiki philosophy:
- Travel can truly make a person feel free, and unlock impulses within someone. It truly helps the individual traveler break free of their routine, and let loose.
- Travel helps people truly change their perspectives in every way, and experience new cuisines, cultures, and languages that one would never come into contact with, otherwise. It helps people break out of their “bubble”.
- Travel helps people appreciate their own life, while simultaneously celebrating the differences all across the world.
- Travel helps the individual realize how truly large the world is, and how much it has to offer, which can lead to a deeper appreciation of life itself.
Contiki.com is a company that wants you to experience travel in the best way possible, whether it’s about witnessing natural wonders or jumping right into the electricity and bustling activity of a city. No matter who you are, travel can make your life better and offer a great break from the usual, that can lead to deeper appreciation and new perspectives. Take a chance and book a trip with Contiki today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.