Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
Travel truly can alter people’s lives. There are countless people that will tell you that they didn’t truly understand poverty until they visited the slums in a third-world country. The international phenomenon that is known as Starbucks was birthed out of a trip to Italy. There are, of course, those who find the love of their life in a country that they were not born in, every day. Similarly, whether it’s a business or a calling in life – many of them have their roots in a trip, or a new perspective brought on by travel.
This is because travel allows individuals to experience a different culture, and see how people live somewhere else, whether it’s what they eat, how they speak, how they pray, or other aspects. In the case of Cotopaxi, this is the case with the founder, Davis Smith, who experienced and saw the poverty in Latin America, and was forever changed. He then made it his life mission to make travel as easy and comfortable as possible for people around the world, because he felt as though it helped people truly understand the context in which they live in, in a larger and more compassionate way.
All Sorts of Products
Cotopaxi has expanded tremendously, and its consumers have not purchased only one kind of product, so naturally, the company has had to satisfy its customers by offering all sorts of products. Here is an example of the kind of selection you can find on the sleek website at Cotopaxi.com:
- Men/Women: Under these tabs, you can find jackets, activewear, tees, and more for both genders, of all sizes.
- Gear: Of course travel requires gear that can adjust to the conditions. Find the sleeping bags, blankets, and more gear that you will need on your trip.
- Collections: The company offers some unique and elite collections for the discerning traveler that can truly blow your mind away, and make you realize that you were traveling the wrong way.
- Backpacks: It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for something stylish or tech ical, Cotopaxi has the product for you.
- Accessories: This section offers hats, water bottles, and more, which can prove essential to ensuring that you have everything you need.
CotoPaxi really is a company that is people-centered, and this means people in general, not just their loyal customers. That is why they go the extra length to make positive social contributions. Here are some examples:
- CotoPaxi has the compassion to donate 2% of ALL of their proceeds to help eliminating world poverty, because they feel as if it is their professional responsibility to make the world better, which many other companies never do.
- They contribute to all sorts of organizations, whether it’s to help educate those in India, Latin America, Myanmar, sub-Saharan Africa, or Europe and the Middle East. Cotopaxi certainly does as much as it can to help the world around them.
- The company also knows how to have fun too! That’s why they throw an annual competitive race, called the Questival, for travel and fitness lovers!
Cotopaxi.com is a beautiful and sleek website that is perfect for the modern traveler, whether they are trying to find an elite style item or the necessary gear for them to have a great trip, no matter where or what it entails. They are a company that truly cares about the world around them, and puts their money where their mouth is when it comes to positive social contributions. This isn’t always easy to find in modern times. No matter where you are traveling to, or who you are with, before your next trip – check out Cotopaxi for your travel needs!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.