Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 3 years ago
There are all sorts of creative people out there. However, often times, a successful creator or artist requires the right platform for them to be seen. We all know that there are some great creators out there, whether it’s a musician who doesn’t have the right manager, a comedian who can’t get the right gig at a comedy club, or the director who simply doesn’t have the budget to execute his vision. The reality is that every artist has to struggle to figure out the right way to showcase their talent, and cultivate the right fan base, no matter what they are creating.
That’s why Creative Market is so important, in developing just that: a market for creatives to connect with potential consumers. There are countless creatives out there that are willing to work long hours to create, but are simply not seeing the rewards from their work. This company aims to change that, and connect these talented people to those that appreciate these talents, and want to pay for them. This can simultaneously make a lot of consumers happy, while allowing creators to actually make money from their creations and earn a living – so the company essentially allows a win/win for both parties.
What Do They Offer?
Let’s describe some of the many things that CreativeMarket.com has to offer. There are all sorts of creators ready to showcase their talent, and here are some immediate options from the sleek website:
- Photos: You can choose between all sorts of fairly-priced photos, that can help to spice up your presentation, website, or home or office.
- Icon: These customized icons can be perfect for your app or company, whether you want a specific wedding cake icon for a matrimony website, a taxi icon for a ridesharing app, or an animal icon for a veterinarian website, for example.
- Templates: Here, you can find countless templates, whether the consumer is attempting to use Creative Market to construct an e-mail, brochure, magazine, resume, or otherwise.
- Fonts: Choose between all sorts of customized fonts that can help you convey your message or campaign that much more effectively.
Why Choose Them?
Creative Market certainly is a company that understands the needs of both parties, and seeks to have them meet in the middle. Whether you are a customer or a creator, there are all sorts of obvious reasons to make the choice. Here are some of them:
- The company understands that this company will attract all sorts of people looking to creatively send a message. That’s why every week, they even offer free goods to download. They certainly don’t have to do this, but it shows that they appreciate the consumer even visiting the website, which is a refreshing approach to business.
- You can purchase “bonus credits” in bulk, which allows you to strategically purchase on the platform and save more money than you otherwise would.
- There is the option of becoming an affiliate partner, and even supplement your income, by earning a percentage of whatever your referred user purchases.
- The company has a network of almost 5 million customers, and even feature artists that have made a stunning seven figures through their company. This shows the tremendous potential for all creators involved.
Ultimately, no matter what you are looking for, Creative Market can certainly help your advertising campaign, website, presentation, brochure, e-mail, and countless other applications. They are dedicated to helping both the creator and consumer, and ensure that the compromise between the two is fair and honorable. Whether you an artist trying to supplement your income, or a freelancer trying to find the right pieces to make your work better, check out Creative Market today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.