Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
It doesn’t matter who or where you are – we all need energy. This goes for all human beings, whether they live in a first-world country or a third-world country. Energy is no longer a convenience, it’s a necessity. We all need to stay connected through our devices, no matter what they are. Of course, we would all like to think that we are getting our energy from a company that isn’t overcharging us, and that is working as efficiently as possible to ensure that our families are safe. Customers also want to know that they are supporting a company that isn’t simply focused on profit, but is trying to make the world a better place, as well.
That’s one of the great things about Direct Energy. They actually provide energy to their customers, while also helping them to save money in the process, and contributing to efforts to help make the world a better place at the same time. It’s this combination that makes it a great choice for the customer, and has led to its massive success. Whether it’s for a home or business, Direct Energy can help you save money, while offering premium service at the same time.
About the Company
Consumers want to know exactly who they are dealing with, and with good reason. There are countless companies out there that have succeeded, only for customers to find that they haven’t truly been transparent about their practices. Here are some facts and information about Direct Energy that can help inform whether or not you want to support them.
- First, they are an established company with almost 5 million home and business customers across North America.
- They have grown to now have over 6,000 employees, as well.
- Though they are headquartered in Houston, they operate in all 50 states, the province of Washington DC, and 4 Canadian provinces, so they understand various markets and how they differ.
- Direct Energy goes out of their way to help customers find out ways to save money, through their insight and innovation.
Partnerships and Resources
Direct Energy knows that there is strength in numbers, which is why they have made strategic partnerships to help their company grow. In addition to this, there are free resources on DirectEnergy.com that can help inform any visitors who want to learn more about the market and the company in general. Here is a list of some of the ways the company can partner with others to grow, as well as the resources that they provide:
- They have partnered with SolarCity since 2013, because they recognize the massive potential when it comes to solar technology, and embrace it, rather than much of the competition, who is too busy trying to fight the inevitability of sustainable energy.
- Their online account manager helps provides useful statistics to all customers, so that they can track patterns and find ways to save money on their energy bill.
- Direct Energy and Hive have combined to offer smart products, to make the home as convenient and interactive as possible when it comes to energy use.
- Direct Energy has a pathway to become an authorized dealer, so that you can fulfill your entrepreneurial pursuits while expanding the company at the same time.
- There is also opportunity to become a Direct Energy affiliate, so that loyal customers can use their following to actually create a new revenue stream for themselves.
DirectEnergy.com is clearly a company that cares about their customers more than most, and even offer knowledge on their website for free, for anyone who is curious to know more about the company or industry. In addition, through their strategic partnerships and their transparency, they are poised to grow for years to come. Inquire about Direct Energy today for your energy needs, for your home, business, or in general!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.