Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 3 years ago
There truly aren’t many things more frustrating than losing data. It doesn’t matter who you are. It could be a script that disappeared that you were working on for months, a project that you have been handling, or some freelance work that you picked up on the side – not being able to recover your hard-earned work, and knowing that it is gone, is a hard pill to swallow. While taking a financial hit is always unfortunate, there tends to be something personal about losing certain data, whether it’s pictures of your children, records for your bookkeeping, or work that you had done to further your career somehow.
That’s why companies like EaseUs are so necessary. It’s important to recognize that these incidents happen, and luckily, there are modern solutions that can truly help you recover these files. Of course, many will tell you to always back up your data, but this advice doesn’t help AFTER the fact much, does it? That’s why Easeus is dedicated to helping you actually solve the issue. Whether you are a family or a businesses, and it’s personal or professional – data can truly be sacred, and EaseUs understands that.
More About The Company
Of course, consumers don’t simply want to hear about how great a company is, they want to know exactly what makes them different, or know exactly what kind of success that they have achieved. Here is some background information about the company that can help put the potential customer’s mind at ease:
- First and foremost, it’s international. One great testament of a company is whether it is only used in one particular region, or if it is effective enough or solves so big of a problem that it gets adopted globally. EaseUs is used in over 160 countries.
- Second of all, this isn’t just some app that has gotten a couple hundred thousand or a million downloads. EaseUs has managed to be downloaded a staggering 60 million times by users.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee for those who are skeptical, or believe that they have not been delivered what they were promised.
- The transactions are completely protected and secure by 256-bit SSL.
- The company comes highly rated and reviewed, as well.
- For those who feel like many of the competition aren’t responsive, how is a 24/7 live chat feel for “responsive”? The company is clearly truly committed to its customer base.
That’s Not All
EaseUs.com operates by the modern freemium model, meaning that they offer a free version of the program, and then premium versions. The beauty of this model is that you have nothing to use by downloading the free program, and can then decide whether you think the purchase is worth it. The approach is all very pro-consumer. The products that are sold are all very affordable as well, and cover these kinds of utilities:
- Data Recovery: There are varying levels of data recovery, all of which aim to get your precious information and content back.
- Partition Manager: This will help you manage your data more effectively.
- Data Transfer: Given all of the different devices and programs we all use in our day-to-day lives, it’s important to transfer data once in a while.
The point is that EaseUs.com is a trusted global resource when it comes to data recovery, which is why they even offer free downloads and free information on their immaculate website. When you factor in that they even have a money-back guarantee, it’s easy to see why there are so many global customers – they know that the company truly believes in what it is doing, and is confident that the consumer will feel the same way, too. Check out EaseUs today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.