Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
Flowers have been given as gifts for a long time, and they have symbolized all different things to different cultures. A great example is the fact that the bamboo plant has represented longevity and grace in China for years. Similarly, the carnation has represented all sorts of different meanings, often depending on the color. For example, a red carnation can represent a deep long-lasting passion, a pink carnation can represent a mother’s love, while a yellow carnation can represent disappointment. No matter what flower you choose to give someone in this day and age, it has taken on all sorts of different meanings over time, from culture to culture.
Of course, technology allows us to send flowers to anyone in the world now. This is a huge advancement from decades earlier, when someone had to actually travel to a flower shop and place an order, and then actually pick them up, etc. These days, flowers can be ordered over the internet – but who to rely on? That’s why Florists Com has arrived and grown as a company, because they have proven themselves to be a reliable flower delivery business globally, and offer all sorts of incredible options for all sorts of occasions.
The beauty of flowrs is that there is almost always a time and place to send them. You might send flowers to someone for a promotion that they received. There are others who might send flowers after a successful first date, and there are still others that might choose to send flowers to rekindle a long lost friendship. Regardless, Florists has you covered. Here are some of the options available on the sleek website:
- Birthday: There are gorgeous flower arrangements to celebrate someone’s birthday, while also offering chocolate options as well.
- Same-Day: This is perfect for those who have to send flowers at the last minute, but don’t have the time to deliver it themselves. One can visit Flowers, and after a couple of clicks, know that they have fulfilled their obligation by getting the recipient the flowers on the same day.
- Fruit Bouquets: Obviously, this is a great choice for fruit lovers, and shows how Florists has more to offer than simply flowers. Choose between all sorts of incredible combinations.
- Gift Baskets: Florists also has expanded to even offer meat and cheese combinations, spa kits, and tea kits, so that you’re not simply limited to obvious options and can offer a personalized gift.
There are obvious ways that Florists is ahead of the competition, and is dedicated to their customers in ways that other businesses can’t even imagine. Here are some of those attributes:
- One can track their order through the website, so that they know that their order is safe and sound, to alleviate any concerns.
- One can search easily through the website, so one can filter through “price ascending” and “price descending” or specific price ranges, for a quicker and more convenient experience.
- The company offers international delivery, and offers delivery options in the United States, Ireland, UK, and Canada.
- The company even goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, whether it regards refunds or substitutions.
Florists.com is a website that truly tries to put a smile on their customers’ faces, no matter what the potential occasion. They pride themselves on affordability and reliability, and are smart enough to expand to more food and fruit options, as well. There truly is a gift for all sorts of occasion on the website, and it only takes a couple of clicks to have your gift delivered, even in the same day! Check out Florists today and find an option that works for you!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.