Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 2 years ago
There are all sorts of people that understand that they need to get in better shape. This is part of the reason why the fitness industry is so massive, whether it’s a new way to exercise like Jumba, or a successful franchised business model like Crossfit. In addition, all sorts of diets and healthy food startups have generated all sorts of revenue, as well. However, many people are not understanding that people need to get outside and interact with nature more! Regardless, there are several companies that are growing rapidly that appeal to the active consumer, that isn’t afraid to take on the mountains, slopes, or the outdoors in general.
GearX is one of these companies that really understand the outdoor culture, and do everything they can to appeal to customers. Not only this, they also have some innovative ways that appeal to a larger customer base, and give them an edge over the competition. It is very clear that there are people at the company that truly are passionate about the outdoors, rather than simply making as much profit as possible. There is apparel and equipment for the whole family, as well, which makes it a great one-stop shop before a family trip, whether it’s camping, skiing, or another adventure.
What Do They Offer?
GearX is serious when it comes to ALL things outdoors. They are not the type to only appeal to one gender or age group at all. Here are some of the categories that are immediately available on the landing page, for the customer to easily browse:
- Skiing: Here, you find all things skiing, from boots, to skis, to helmets, to poles.
- Climbing: GearX offers all equipment, from ropes, to shoes, to harnesses, to carabiners, and more.
- Clothing: The website also offers clothing for both men and women, whether it’s jackets, shirts, socks, and otherwise. Of course, this clothing is specifically designed for the outdoors. There is kids’ clothing, as well, of course.
- Packs and Bags: We all know that there are more than one types of bags for the outdoors. That’s why GearX has backpacks, climbing packs, expedition packs, ski packs, and more.
- Camp/Hike: Here, a consumer can find everything from tents, to cookware, to outdoors sleeping products.
GearX is a company that truly understands that the customer comes first. That’s why they have certain perks and advantages for the consumer to take advantage of. Here are some of the reasons why a customer might choose the company over the competition:
- The company offers free shipping on orders over $49, which is ideal for customers who appreciate transparency.
- There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so the customer can return their product if they feel as though it is necessary.
- GearX also offers a price match guarantee, proving that they truly try to bring the best price to their consumer base.
- They even allow consumers to trade in products for store credit, which is a unique advantage that many other companies do not offer.
- You can even sign up to “demo” their gear, and be an active consumer that gets to actually try out the company’s products.
- They have a charity initiative called the Outdoor Gear Exchange Charitable Grant Fund, which seek to provide resources to nonprofits that are focused on the environment.
Ultimately, GearX.com truly is a company that puts the consumer first, whether it involves pricing, returns, or product selection. If you are a fan of the outdoors, it is pretty much certain that you will be a fan of the company, and appreciate their charitable contributions as well as their customer service. Visit GearX today and see whether they have what you need!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.