Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 1 month ago
The beauty industry is a massive one, and it is certainly changing. For a long time now, civilizations have come up with unique solutions to attempt to present themselves as more “beautiful”, no matter their age or gender. This certainly has continued today, as more than ever, men and women are willing to purchase products that emphasize their strengths or hide their flaws, for example. However, one positive change is that the beauty industry has been shifting: instead of trying to convince the consumer that they are inadequate, or “ugly”, and that they need a certain product to feel beautiful – more and more, companies understand that the consumer wants to embrace themselves for who they are, and simply look the best that they can, for themselves, and the people that they care about, and present their best self to the public.
Companies like Glossybox understand this demand, and that’s why a subscription box model is so great for all sorts of industries, including the beauty industry. They show a certain respect for the customer’s time and money, and understand that they can save the consumer all sorts of effort by curating specifically for them. Glossybox seeks to do this with beauty products, and it is already seeing tremendous success, and no doubt, will continue to.
How Does It Work?
For those that don’t know, or are ensure whether they are the right customer for the service, this explanation should help to clarify it:
- The customer chooses the monthly subscription plan that works for them. This is great because they can identify their needs, and purchase accordingly, whether they ultimately choose a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month plan.
- You then choose five products that will be delivered to your door every month, so you never again have to worry about running out, and going out to purchase these items.
- You can then discover all of the latest beauty trends and tips thanks to Glossybox, and adjust accordingly.
Okay, but what else about the company is beneficial? The consumer might wonder about whether the subscription model really is right for them, and whether Glossybox.com has the right selection for their particular needs, for example. Here are some additional reasons that show just how convenient and capable the service is:
- You save more, the more that you commit. Glossybox understands that the customer that is loyal should be rewarded, which is why you can save money by committing to a longer plan. This certainly helps the customer feel as though they are being appreciated.
- The sleek website even allows you to look through previous boxes. This is perfect for the discerning consumer, who wants to ensure that they are getting their money’s worth, and this is not something that every subscription company does. This helps the customer make a more informed decision.
- You can check to ensure that they carry the brands that you respect, and there are dozens of brands, to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- At the top of the website, a search bar allows you to search for whatever comes to mind, so that your needs can be established and met as soon as possible, without browsing or wasting time.
Glossybox.com is an online retailer that truly understands that their consumers want to feel beautiful, and that it won’t change from month to month. Whether it’s for personal or professional reasons, there are certain products that are always needed, and they seek to save their customers time and money by offering a premium service. Whether it’s for you, family, or friends, check out Glossybox today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.