Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 4 months ago
Did you know that there are some sports that truly date back for centuries, in some form or another? It’s amazing to think that games that we enjoyed in medieval times or before used to entertain us, and have grown with us to have the same economic impact of some countries, for example. One sport that might not be the most popular in the world but that has a very loyal following is none other than hockey. In fact, did you know that the Stanley Cup, which is the highest honor in hockey, is the oldest professional sports trophy in North America?
Goalie Monkey wants to be a resource for hockey fans everywhere, and a place for them to order products that they love 24/7, at any possible time. They understand that while there might be extensive options for more popular sports such as football, basketball, and soccer, that there needs to be a place for true hockey enthusiasts to get a hold of all of the products that they need, whether it’s for the home, office, or otherwise, such as a gift to a neighbor. They also have an array of actual physical retail locations, unlike many Ecommerce websites.
What Do They Have?
Of course, what most people immediately want to know is what they exactly have to offer. Is it just a website that sells hockey jerseys, or is it much more than that? The answer is the latter. Here is some more information regarding the extensive product selection:
- They have all sorts of gamewear from your favorite brands, such as Nike, Adidas, Reebok, and more. This also includes more specific options such as soft shell jackets and pullover hoodies, as well.
- The company also sell all sorts of equipment for you to play wherever you enjoy playing with your family or friends, from pads, glovers, and pants, to sticks, skates, and masks.
- Goalie Monkey has an “NHL Fan Zone” to get your favorite team’s merchandise, so that you can represent them to the fullest, whether you’re an executive, college student, or simply want to adorn your entire house with products from your favorite team.
Of course, Goalie Monkey is not the only place to purchase hockey merchandise. So what separates them and makes it worth it for the consumer to make that leap of faith, and purchase with them? There are various points that could help persuade the consumer, and here are some of them:
- Goalie Monkey has a great affiliate program, whether you are a hockey influencer, blogger, or a goalie yourself, that can be very lucrative for the individual. The payout is competitive, and is certainly worth exploring for those who love supplementing their income through being an affiliate.
- The “Rebound Rewards” program rewards loyal customers with points that could lead to massive savings come time for checkout.
- The sleek website also offers resources, such as a guide to finding your perfect size, buying gear, and even links to equipment reviews, so the customer can make the most informed decision imaginable.
- Goalie Monkey even offers a price guarantee, which can a long way to give the consumer a peace of mind, about knowing that the company can be trusted, and that they are willing to match a lower price if necessary.
GoalieMonkey.com is the perfect resource for any goalie or hockey enthusiast in general, whether you are interested in gear for the family or NHL merchandise. It can also end up being the perfect gift for a friend or family, and the fact that the website offers gift cards makes it even more convenient. Check out the Goalie Monkey today, you just might end up purchasing something!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.