Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 2 years ago
The Industrial Revolution is one of the biggest changes in human history, as it allowed human beings to mass-produce essentials, such as food, clothing, and even knowledge in the form of media, which has in turn allowed civilization to scale in terms of progress and productivity in a way that previously wasn’t possible. However, there are drawbacks, as human beings have affected the environment as a result of our progress. This progress has caused all sorts of pollution, from air pollution, to chemical pollution, water pollution, radioactive pollution, thermal pollution, and more.
While there are those that, to this day, attempt to deny the way that the world is changing, many people, whether they are ordinary citizens, or highly respected scientists, understand that we have irrevocably changed the world by depleting it of a large percentage of its resources, and have to start being conscious as a collective in order to thrive, maintain, and, according to some people’s beliefs, even survive. As a result, there are more and more companies that are priding themselves on becoming more environmentally-friendly and conscious of their ecological surroundings. One company that truly understands the way that the world is changing in IQAir, which is why they are doing everything they can to help the air be as clean as possible in this day and age.
IQAir is not a company that popped up out of nowhere after environmentalism became “trendy” or “mainstream”, but instead has a storied history of being ahead of its time when it comes to imagining a better world. The company was founded in Germany in 1963, after two brothers, Manfred and Klaus Hammes, introduced the world to the first air filter. Manfred in particular suffered from asthma, which was exacerbated by the proliferation of coal ovens at the time. The brothers came up with a solution, and knew that the world needed to know about it. Afterwards, the company hit a series of milestones:
- 1963 is when the company was founded and introduced the world’s first air filter.
- 1981 is when Klaus Hammes continues to champion IQAIR after Manfred’s death, moving the company to Switzerland and devising a strategy to penetrate the wider European market and the United States market.
- 1990 is when Klaus’ son Frank makes a strong move into the U.S. market, with IQAIr is the company responsible for the cabin filter in the North America for Mercedes-Benz cars, arguably the most respected luxury car brand in the world at the time.
- The IQ Air Health Pro is an elite air-cleaning system rolled out in 1998, designed by Frank Hammes.
- The Hong Kong Hospital Authority chooses IQAir systems to help combat SARS in 2003.
- In 2004, the American Lung Association chooses none other than IQAIr as their exclusive educational partner.
- IQAir is asked to create an ultra clean-air environment by the U.S. Olympic Committee in 2008.
- IQAir rolls out its series of air purifiers in 2012.
- IQAir establishes a Clean Air Experience Center in California, in 2014.
It should go without saying that everybody wants clean air, which is why IQAir is in a perfect position to grow. It’s not as if only homes want clean air, or only businesses require it. The fact is that every possible institution would want clean air, since every human beings needs it, period. There are whole house systems and personal air purifiers at a quality price on IQAir.com, and similarly, there are options for all sorts of businesses, from laboratories, to offices, to hospitals, museums, and more. Often times, a business can only be as successful as its market, and the beauty of IQAir is that its market is everybody, worldwide, since everybody needs clean air. When considering that there are headlines about cities with polluted air, IQAir could be implemented in many places. A recent study by a Chinese university showed that air pollution could be the cause of 1 in 3 deaths in China, the world’s most populous country, and that living in Beijing smog was essentially the equivalent of smoking cigarettes, in terms of health. These kinds of issues are only growing, which is why IQAir could end up growing exponentially.
One might say, okay, the company has experience, and is respected, but what are some real concrete reasons that I should purchase from IQAir correctly? Here are some reasons why you might choose them over the competition:
- The awards and partnerships that IQAir has obtained speak for themselves. It is labeled a “Best Buy” by Consumer’s Digest, a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, and an Allergy Buyer’s Club category winner, as well.
- The company even offers a free air filter offer to customers, to encourage consumers to share their story or refer customers. This kind of incentive might convince the consumer that was previously on the edge.
- The company understands its ability to help society, and gives back through IQAir foundation, which is focused on bringing clean air to as many people as possible. There is also a specific initiative, Clean Air For Kids, that is focused specifically on bringing clean air to the youth.
Whether you want to purchase an air purifier for your home, or want to make sure that your large or small business has the most clean air possible for your employees, IQAir.com can absolutely help you make the right choice. One can even scroll through many articles about how the outside environment can affect indoor quality, or other topics concerning air quality, all for free on the website. The company also allows you access to indoor air quality experts, to address any of the questions that you might have about the subject. They even offer monitors and apps to directly ensure that you have the cleanest air possible through the latest technology possible. The truth is that human beings need cleaner air in order to live long and healthy lives, and let’s be honest, what is more important than that? Whether it’s for your family, employees, friends, or anyone – ensure that you are breathing the best air you can today, with IQAir.
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.