Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 1 year ago
The technological revolution is hands down one of the milestones of American civilization. There used to be a time when human beings had to travel by foot, could only communicate in person, and had to fashion their own clothes and weapons. That’s a far cry from modern times – where now, human beings can travel by planes flying in the air, can communicate and see each other’s face instantly, even if they are around the world, and can push a couple of buttons on a device and have clothes, products, and weapons delivered to their own home.
There are countless companies that have contributed to the revolution. This is because there are so many countless devices that went through so many iterations to get through where we are today. We developed all sorts of hardware, then software, then technologies, that have led to platforms and companies being able to truly change the way that we live, whether it’s using technology to find a potential love interest, deliver or next meal, or pick us up to drop us off at our next location. A company that has contributed is Linksys, and it is still thriving today.
Linksys wasn’t invented yesterday, and it has decades of experience when it comes to creating and selling technology. Specifically, Linksys was founded in 1988, by Taiwanese immigrants Victor and Janie Tsao. This is far before many of the dot-com companies that only popped up in the late-1990s. This head start proved invaluable. The company has succeeded in earlier times by selling products such as routers, Ethernet products, and VOIP technology products.
One might ask, okay, so they have a history, but what can they offer me now? Linksys certainly has some products that can make your life more comfortable. Here are some examples:
- Wireless Routers: We all need wi-fi at our home, office – let’s face it, everywhere. Purchase some of the best routers in the world direct from Linksys.
- Smart Home Automation: Whether you want a smart dimmer to help control light, a smart plug, or a smart water assistant, you can purchase here.
- Wi-Fi Range Extenders: There are all sorts of reasons for your home or business to try to extend the Wi-Fi as far as possible, and Linksys has products that allow for this.
Linksys.com is a company that truly understands the consumer, which is why they were thinking about and creating technologies when other startups weren’t even born yet. Here are some of the ways that they make the experience as seamless and convenient as possible:
- You can search through products to find exactly what you are looking for. The search options allow you to figure out which Linksys products are best for streaming, gaming, browsing, e-mail, and other features, to help you find exactly what you need, as quickly as possible.
- The company also offers free ground shipping for their products, proving to be transparent with their consumers.
- You can even search in a search bar to find a product by name or model number, when it comes to customer support. They also offer a live chat option, in addition to message boards, where community members can share advice and ask questions.
Linksys.com has been around and thrived for decades because they know exactly what they are doing, and they will be around for a lot longer. We all need Wi-Fi, and they truly offer some of the best products to equip your home and office with Wi-Fi, wherever you are, or whoever you are. Visit Linksys today for your tech needs, whether you need routers, extenders, switchers, and more!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.