Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 12 months ago
One of the great things about the internet is that it has given countless people a platform to create content. It doesn’t matter whether the medium is music, video, or otherwise, but many people have even made a living based off of the content that they have created. There is now a global community of creators and influencers, who strengthen their fanbase through social media. Corporations have even sought out these influencers in order to forward their various advertising campaigns.
Of course, technology has allowed content creation to proliferate at an exponential rate. The fact that smartphones can create digital media alone prove that billions of people now have access to technology that could upload content, right in their pockets! Drones, and the fact that drones can film locations that are otherwise inaccessible, have provided a unique perspective when it comes to creating video content. That’s why a company like Parrot is so useful – the drone market is a booming one, and has both commercial and recreational purposes. Whether you want a drone as a hobby, or your company wants a drone to start a marketing campaign; there are all sorts of common-sense applications where drones can help to create meaningful content.
A drone can be a large purchase, so customers naturally want to ensure that they are making the right choice, that they aren’t going to regret later. Parrot has the advantage of experience. Believe it or not, Parrot has been developing advanced technology wireless products since 1994. Aside from that obvious advantage, there ar some great benefits to shopping with Parrot:
- Of course, Parrot is a secure company that will ensure that your transaction is completely protected, with regards to your identity and information.
- Parrot also offers free shipping for standard delivery for $50, and free express delivery from $250, so you don’t have to worry about that added cost.
- Excluding professional products, Parrot actually allows the customer much more flexibility than the competition. Specifically, you are given 15 days to change your mind about the purchase.
- Parrot protects you with a 1-year warranty, including a 6-month warranty for parts that might wear out, which should give the consumer some kind of peace of mind with regards to quality and durability.
Parrot.com is a website, but it also serves as a great resource for those who wants to know more about the technology and products involved. There are tutorials and information about all of the products that Parrot is involved with, from drones, to minidrones, to business solutions, to audio products, car kits, and more.
Parrot has very high-tech solutions that have much more than one application. When it comes to drones, there are all sorts of industries and applications. Here are some of the ways that Parrot can help businesses:
- Agricultural: Drone flights are an efficient way to monitor crops to make the optimal choice for farmers worldwide. They can also identify weaknesses in crops, and analyze them up close to ensure that farms are as productive as possible. No matter what your agricultural venture is – whether it’s a vineyard, or grain crops – this aerial surveillance could end up saving businesses massive amounts of money.
- Construction: One of the ways that Parrot drones truly help the construction sector is the fact that they not only can reach locations that humans either can’t, or can, but with great difficulty, but also because of the safety aspect. The fact that drones can monitor progress without having to worry about human injury is a great way to avoid risk for any company, small or large. Parrot drones can also serve to save large amounts of time and money by inspecting buildings or dwellings, or making the right estimation for a project.
- Public Safety: When it comes to a situation like fire monitoring, or a natural disaster, sometimes, the right decision these days isn’t to send humans into danger, but to fly drones over a certain location to discern more about the situation. Drones are perfect for accident scenes, and Parrot drones can help provide 3D modeling, and combining it with their photo technology.
- Real Estate: Real estate agents are constantly spending time and money going from location to location to show listings to clients. With Parrot Drones, they would be able to present a comprehensive video that truly encapsulates the listing, and even shows the surrounding neighborhood. This is a new level of marketing when it comes to the real estate sector, and helps both buyers and sellers when it comes to finding the right listing.
The drone industry is a growing one, and things are just getting started. All across the world, legislation is changing as governments realize that drone technology is not some “fad”, but is here to stay, and will begin to affect multiple sectors for decades to come. In fact, it is such a growing industry that the FAA itself predicts that it will grow fourfold in four years, a rate that is unheard of in almost every other industry. Regardless, it is already a multi-billion dollar industry that will not slow in any sense.
This is because content creators are here to stay, which is why Parrot.Com can be a valuable resource for anyone from a Youtuber to a hotel manager. Whether it’s 3D modeling to help with a renovation, or simply a cool way to capture your next vacation, there are all sorts of people that will find the value in the technology. There are already millions of people that purchase drones as a hobby, and of course, it is already obvious that drones can help in situations such as deadly accidents, and disasters. This kind of need will only drive demand, which is why Parrot.com is poised for tremendous growth. The beauty of drone technology is that it can truly take companies to the next level, convert potential customers, save money, time, and effort, all while additionally potentially saving lives, and ensuring that infrastructure is up to par. No matter what your reason is, visit Parrot today and see whether you might be interested!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.