Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 3 years ago
Let’s face it: no one likes to think about death. Of course, we all have all sorts of different ideas and theories about death. There are people who passionately believe in their respective religions, whether it involves a single “God” returning to Earth, or a universe where many “gods” exist. Either way, we all know that it is coming, and that no one is immortal, and we do our best to live our lives the way we think we should until the inevitable occurs. That’s why we reserve our spots in the graveyard, get our affairs in order, write wills, and take out life insurance.
Perfect Memorials is a company that recognizes that many people want to remember their loved ones in different ways. Although there are “acceptable” ways of remembering someone; there are all sorts of unique and creative individuals out there who might not want the traditional rituals associated with their passing. For example, there are some people that might want to remember their pet, because it was very dear to them, while others might scoff at the notion. The point is that no one needs to dictate your emotions, and Perfect Memorials ensures that there are new options to remember whatever you loved – whether it’s a relative, friend, pet, or otherwise.
How it Works
Of course, every consumer wants to know that the company has what they have in mind, and that’s why PerfectMemorials.com has all sorts of options when it comes to remembrance. Here are some of them:
- Cremation Urn: Many people opt to get a cremation for their loved one, for all sorts of reasons, whether they want to have their presence in a certain place, or don’t believe in graveyards for whatever reason. Regardless, Perfect Memorials allows you to choose from all sorts of beautiful urns, whether you are searching for urns made of wood, metal, stone, glass, and other materials, or you want to shop based on a certain theme, such as “music”, moon, or Zodiac sign.
- Jewelry: There are all sorts of options for memorial-based jewelry, whether it’s a cremation-based product or a photo-engraved item.
- Outdoor Memorials: There are those who pass on to another life who might have wanted to be remembered in a specific place – just not a graveyard. Whether it’s a specific home or garden, choose from all sorts of garden stones, flags, or chimes.
Why Choose Them?
Perfect Memorials understands that customer satisfaction is absolutely mandatory when it comes to something like remembering a loved one. Here are some ways that they work to deliver in that respect:
- Free ground shipping is offered, so consumers don’t feel blindsided by added fees.
- The company also offers a free tribute website, so friends and family can visit and pay their respects, and remember them virtually.
- Perfect Memorials is an online reliability partner with the Better Business BureTau, which can put the minds of many consumers at ease when it comes to their integrity.
- The company offers an incredible 101-day best price guarantee, so you can be sure that you are not being taken advantage of in any way, especially with such a sensitive purchase.
- The company is hacker secure, because they understand how important it is that they treat their customers with the utmost respect, and do not add to their inconvenience or grief in any way.
Ultimately, Perfect Memorials clearly understands their consumer base, and simply wants to offer new ways to remember your loved one, no matter who they were, or how they lived. We know that often times, the way we remember someone doesn’t truly represent them. Change all that with Perfect Memorials.
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.