Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 8 months ago
Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 8 months ago
Picture frames are a tradition that trace back for a long time. In fact, there is evidence that it was even utilized in ancient Egypt. Of course, this is no surprise, as Egypt was no stranger to decorative displays and elegant sophistication in various art forms. Believe it or not, to this day, picture framing is still considered an art, and often times, some people feel as though it is just as important, or more important than the actual picture itself, and can definitely help to enhance the décor in a room, or be a status symbol of some sort, as well.
Of course, it doesn’t have to be extremely expensive, as the internet has made it easier than ever to purchase picture frames and have them delivered to your door, rather than spending time and energy searching and finding the perfect picture frame, and then waiting for it to get tailored. Picture Frames as a business makes it the one-stop shop for all sorts of all sorts of frame, no matter what your specifications or stipulations. Of course, in this day and age, more content is being created than ever, with some estimating that over 1 trillion pictures will be taken in this year worldwide! That’s why PictureFrames.com is a business that is only destined to grow, as there is no shortage of customers who want to frame their pictures, whether it’s a selfie, landscape photo, family photo, or otherwise.
How Does It Work?
Sometimes, the fun in dealing with a modern company is in the new process and way that it works. We all have purchased a new TV or laptop and tinkered with it, marveling at the new features. Well, at Picture Frames, there’s a new process when it comes to the website. Here it is:
- Find the perfect picture frame for you, and search for it by color, size, and presentation, so that you know exactly what you are getting.
- Afterwards, upload, print, and frame your picture, and choose exactly what material you want to use, such as canvas, or metallic.
- Lastly, you can customize your art or memories by choosing whether you want a frame on sale, a canvas floater, a classic wood fram, or other options.
What makes the difference between PictureFrames and other companies? Here are some ways the consumer can feel extra comfortable about their purchase:
- For one, the website has a blog to help the customer truly get inspired, which shows that the company is genuinely interested in helping to spark the passion in their users and consumers. PictureFrames genuinely believes in what they ar doing, and have no problem helping the consumer come up with creative tips and suggestions.
- The company has an A+ grade from the Better Business Bureau, an organization that grades the integrity of businesses, which can add a lot of peace of mind to the customer, as well.
- Every order is custom made, which reduces waste. In fact, Picture Frames guarantees that none of their products will end up in a landfill, which is probably why they have even won awards for their dedication to sustainability.
- PictureFrames offers free shipping on orders over $!50.
PictureFrames is a company that is truly dedicated to the consumer, and making their photos and artwork as stunning as possible. It’s only icing on the cake that they also are so trusted, and dedicated to the environment, and offer all of the options that they do. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a gift for a friend, or a large photo for the family living room – visit PictureFrames.com today for your picture frame needs!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.