Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 1 year ago
Since ancient times, jewelry has been used to designate status in society, all across the world. Ancient Egypt used jewelry to helped designate who had religious and political power. Ever since then, people have used jewelry as a way to truly express themselves, the same way that fashion in general has. Of course, the materials used have varied depending on the local resources of the community, but it has played an important role in civilization in general.
Similarly, pictures have become essential to society, as they have documented everything from personal moments to historic acts. In fact, it is estimated that over 1 trillion photos are now taken every year, which shows you just how important human beings view it. The beauty of Pictures on Gold is that it combines these two art forms into a personalized gem that the customer can truly appreciate. It isn’t simply a great photograph, and also isn’t simply an interesting trinket – but it is a combination of photography and jewelry that can truly make the recipient feel special. There are countless situations were Pictures on Gold can be that perfect gift that delivers more sentimental value, at a great price.
Before we describe the product, it’s important to recognize the immaculate customer service of Pictures on Gold. Let’s describe some of the accomplishments of Pictures and Gold, and ways that it excels above the competition:
- Pictures on Gold is accredited by the BBB, or the Better Business Bureau, which is an organization that helps to determine whether a business is transparent, accountable, and has integrity.
- Shipping is free on USA orders over $75, but perhaps more importantly, the products ship within one day. This makes it a perfect option for someone who is in a time-sensitive situation, or needs a last-minute gift.
- There are companies that provide guarantees, but Pictures on Gold goes the extra mile, and believe it or not, they provide a 100% Lifetime Guarantee. This shows the lengths that the company is willing to go to for their customers.
- Pictures on Gold is also a direct manufacturer, which means that they may be able to change the designs to fit your needs.
- The company has been featured in some of the most respected publications and platforms in the world, including Ok!, Rolling Stone, Today, NY 1, and Star.
- The company allows the user to track orders, as well as make custom orders.
Of course, there isn’t just one situation where jewelry is a great gift. There are all sorts of situations where a picture accompanied with jewelry can make for a great gift, whether it’s a friendship, a romantic relationship, a relative, or simply celebrating a certain occasion. There are so many categories involved with Pictures on Gold, so let’s take a look at some of the options:
- Photo Locket Jewelry: Pictures on Gold uses HD Laser Photo Engraving, with exclusive Photo Print Insertion. There is even an option for same-day shipping. There are additional message engraving options possible.
- Lockets: The customer can choose between sterling silver lockets, 14K gold lockets, diamond lockets, and more.
- Medical ID jewelry: Products on Gold even has medical ID jewelry, instead of the regular name tag, which can make medical workers feel proud about their occupation while still having the utility of designating their position.
- Medical Conditions Jewelry: Pictures on Gold is proud to create jewelry that indicates a certain condition, which could potentially help in a life-threatening situation. If something happens to a person, young or old, adult or female, a necklace that indicates whether someone is diabetic, has a food allergy, or has a pacemaker, could truly help them recover. For medical orders, the company offers free shipping.
- Religious Jewelry: Whether you want a patron saint medal, a cross ring, a guardian angel medal, or a crucifix – Pictures on Gold has many options for you to express yourself spiritually.
- The company also offers all sorts of necklaces, that could designate everything from initials, to sports teams, to fingerprints, to state pride, and more.
- There is also a wide selection of bracelets, from monogram bracelets, to, of course, photo bracelets, religious bracelets, and more.
Social media has proven how much people love photos and documenting their life through them. In fact, Facebook purchased Instagram for $1 billion when it was growing, and within several years, Instagram, a platform dedicated solely to users uploading photos and videos, became worth $80 billion. Many in the economic world have hailed it as Facebook’s best investment decision ever, which shows the power of photos in the modern world.
The beauty of Pictures on Gold is that it helps to combine your memories and photos with a tangible asset that you can appreciate and touch. There are so many occasions, whether it’s a baptism, graduation, communion, or even a sports win, that people want to commemorate properly.
Pictures on Gold is an international company that clearly is in a great niche to grow. One look at the website shows that it supports dozens of currencies for people all around the globe to help document their memories with bracelets, rings, necklaces, and more. PicturesonGold.com goes out of its way to make sure that customers are satisfied, between the lifetime guarantee, live chat options, and the fact that shipping can be within 1-day or even same-day.
The wholesale and affiliate programs also help to galvanize the customer base to be proactive. There are even education resources for those who want to learn more about jewelry, to make sure that they are making the correct purchase. PicturesonGold.com, is certified by Geotrust, as well. The fact is that if you want a sentimental gift for friends or family that is secure, guaranteed, and high-quality but with a fair price, your best bet is Pictures on Gold. Visit today and customize your personal pendant, bracelet, necklace, or other item, and decide whether you want to personalize it with your photo, your team, medical affiliation, or any of the many other options that they provide!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.