Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 3 years ago
There is no denying the power of American football. While many countries around the world refer to soccer as “football”; American football is a completely different sport that has captivated the American public, and gained international attention. To this day, the Superbowl is one of the most watched events in the world, which is why it regularly fetches record-setting amounts from companies who wish to advertise during the annual championship. American football remains the most popular sport in the United States, and leagues have been in created in other countries after the success of the NFL, or the National Football League, in the United States.
The NFL alone has an annual revenue of over $10 billion, and there are even individual team franchises who are worth billions, because of the money that they rake in from tickets, merchandise, and through other means. In other countries such as Canada, Europe, and even in Brazil, there has been a marked increase in American football as well. Many people also bet on football through sportsbetting. In fact, according to Statista.com. a site that tracks surveys, polls, and statistics, 78% of poll respondents had said that the last sport that they placed a bet on was football, which was a much higher percentage than any other sport. This might be why resources such as Pro Football Focus are poised for so much growth.
Pro Football Focus Edge, or Pro Football Focus, is a resource for the informed football player that constantly wants to be in the loop when it comes to football. Whether it’s hometown pride, a bet with a friend, or another reason – we all know that there are people who truly are passionate about football to the point where they paint their faces, and even their houses, to show their appreciation for the team that they love.
Pro Football Focus keeps track of the latest news so that the user can always be up to date when it comes to trades, injuries, or other developments in the football world. One can sign up either for Pro Football Focus or PFF Elite, depending upon the amount that they wish to pay for the content that they wish to receive.
There are all sorts of aspects to consider when it comes to football in the modern day and age. That’s why Pro Football Focus makes it easy to maneuver and navigate through its various sections. Here are some of the ways that the website is subdivided:
- Latest: This is perfect for users who simply want to know the latest information and news, no matter what the football topic is. Obviously, for general football fans, this is an obvious option.
- Team and Player News: One can look into specific teams and players to focus in on news that the user may truly need to find out right now, or to focus on players and/or teams that they truly care about, rather than other teams or players.
- NFL: Here, you can find specific analysis on players and teams, to grade their performance. Writers can break down who the best quarterbacks and receivers are in opinion pieces, for example. There might be articles about the decline of a veteran player, or articles about the rise of a newcomer in this section. It’s a section that analyzes the NFL more in-depth for the user.
- Fantasy: Since “fantasy football” has exploded as an industry, there are many fans who are interested in the sport because of the fantasy football league that they have created with their friends. This is a section that explores some strategies for this particular user.
- Daily Fantasy Football: Here is up-to-date daily information to change your fantasy football lineups for the more intense fantasy football fan.
- Podcasts: Pro Football Focus has podcasts of their own, for those who want to hear some in-depth analysis in audio form. This is perfect for the commuter, for example.
Through partners, Pro Football Focus has some competitive offers to sign up, often through partners of other football-related companies. This shows that they truly care about their users, and offer a way for football lovers to get in on the action at a discount.
For those who are truly tracking performance and statistics, the tool tabs is the perfect place to explore. Pro Football Focus has tools and charts for various sections so that one can truly focus, study, and strategize. Here are some of the highlights from the “Tools” section:
- Player Grades: The performance and statistics of specific players.
- Fantasy Rankings: Through analyst and league, one can examine the fantasy rankings of specific players.
- 2018 QB Annual: This section has in-depth analysis on all quarterbacks in the current 2018 season.
- Season GM: One can actually import their fantasy season into their Pro Football Focus account to strategize all in one place.
- 2018 Free Agent Guide: This guide takes a look at the “free agents” or dark horse players that could end up being traded.
- Fantasy Stats: One can look up past fantasy score statistics, including Pro Football Focus exclusive statistics.
The Place To Be
It doesn’t matter whether you are a casual fan or a diehard fan, ProFootballFocus.com has a plan for you. There is the beginner PFF Edge plan for $9.99 a month, and for a bargain at $39.99 a year. For a little bit more, the user can go for the PFF Elite Plan – which is the best that the site has to offer, with statistics, reports, and articles that can be found nowhere else. This might be about you hoping that your team finally makes it to the Superbowl, or it might be about the fantasy football league around the accounting office that you HAVE to win this year. Either way, there is a good chance that you might find ProfootballFocus.com as a valuable and entertaining resource. What are you waiting for? Find your edge at Pro Football Focus today, and subscribe to the plan that most makes sense for you!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.