Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 4 months ago
There are all sorts of materialistic pressures these days in modern society. There are kids who feel like they have to have the latest designer clothing and shoes, and purchase them even if they honestly can’t afford it. Similarly, there are those who make a certain amount of money who feel pressured to purchase a house that is out of their budget, or a foreign car that will end up being much more of a headache than they realize. Similarly, many people spend too much money on engagement rings, only to find out that the marriage either didn’t work out, or that it put them in debt and strained the relationship that they were trying to strengthen.
That’s why Qalo offers a different option. What if you found a way to purchase a ring that expressed your individuality, rather than putting you in financial jeopardy? There are many relationships that understand that money can always come later, especially when you plan on building your financial future together. Qalo can be a great way to be a “placeholder” for an engagement ring, or simply an incredible gift for those who prefer a gift that is more “earthy”.
Qalo has rings for both genders, and different materials, as well. Qalo.com is a sleek website that is extremely easy to use, as well. There are all sorts of great options that are both affordable and beautiful, and there is sure to be something for everyone. Here is a look at some of the “collections” that the website offers:
- Strata Collection”: This collection has rings that involve an engraved layer with a silicone texture.
- Stackable Rings Collection: These rings can mix and match, which can be great for younger people who feel like switching out colors, for example. This certainly helps Qalo rings be more interactive and fun.
- Forever Collection: These rings are inspired by classic wedding looks, and can be a great way to take a relationship to the next level.
- Outdoors Collection: This ring collection is more durable and geared towards those with an active lifestyle, and want something to wear on their jog, hike, or camp trip.
Qalo makes it easy to become a customer, because of how much they cater to the consumers. Here are some ways that a potential customer can be lured in and feel appreciated:
- Military discount: Qalo.com offers a special military discount on their website, to show appreciation for service.
- 30-day refund: The company understands that its products aren’t for everyone, so you can get your money back after 30 days if you feel like it’s not for you.
- You even have 60 days to exchange the product, if you feel like you want a different product!
- There is a lifetime warranty on all Qalo silicone rings, which shows how dedicated there are to ensuring that you have a durable item that lasts for years!
Qalo is a great place for both men and women to find an interesting silicone ring that fits their personality. The website even allows you to design your own product, which is great for consumers that want to inject their own creativity into their purchase. The website also has a clearance tab for those who want to purchase something on a budget. Regardless, the company understands that not everyone wants to spend thousands of dollars on one particular item. More and more, people want to have experiences, rather than spend money on tangible items. Qalo is part of that revolution. No matter what the occasion, or the relationship, there is absolutely something at Qalo that might be perfect for you or a loved one today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.