Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 8 months ago
One of the great things about internet retail is that products, whether it’s food, clothing, or countless other items, became available to entire populations that previously weren’t even aware of their existence. Of course, just like in any free market, this also means that large corporations were able to succeed by having the highest quality products for the cheapest prices. However, there is still a large sector of “niche” websites, that appeal to a certain demographic, and a certain aesthetic.
Skagen is one of those companies. One wouldn’t imagine a successful internet website to be named after a coastal Danish town, yet here Skagen is, a company that focuses on sleek, minimalist items that still inspire and turn heads. The streamlined design is unlike the products of any other company, which is probably why they have maintained a loyal customer base for decades now. In a world where everyone wants everything, from information, food, money, attention, likes, followers – faster, and in bigger amounts, Skagen is attempting to provide people with streamlined products, that accentuate your life, rather than weigh it down. It’s about understanding that sometimes what you wear doesn’t need to have a million features, but simply needs to look good, and make a simple statement.
Skagen has many different products to offer, from bags, accessories, jewelry, to watches, and more. Here are some of the products that they are most known for:
- Watches: For men and women, Skagen provides beautiful and minimalist watches with steel meshes as well as with leather straps, in all sorts of colors. Whether you want a simple rose-gold tone, or make more of a statement with a gold tone, these watches are extremely high-quality for a fair price. In addition, Skagen sells leather watch straps, hybrid smartwatches, and more accessories.
- Bags: Skagen has some of the most incredible bags in terms of value, from mini-satchels, to briefcases, to messenger bags, and more. Whether you want a sleek wallet or card case, or a phone wallet, there are also tech-associated bags, as well.
- Jewelry: Skagen also provides necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and bangles, as great value gifts for the loved ones in your life, whether they are friends or family.
One area where many companies fail is that they try to do too much, too fast. We have all seen a franchise try to expand too quickly, no matter the sector, which leads to spending a lot of money, before the customer is even really aware of the brand, much less making a connection with the brand. Similarly, many internet retail companies start off in one sector, whether it is jewelry or clothing, and since they end up making international wholesale connections – well, they end up selling everything. There are companies that started off selling clothing that now sell auto parts and lawnmowers, and end up losing their brand identity.
The great thing about Skagen is that they never lost focus. Yes, they sell accessories – but that’s it. They didn’t sacrifice their brand to create T-shirts to cash in on any trends. They could have looked into making shoes, for the immense profit margin opportunity. However, they knew that their customers admired the way that they focused in on watches, jewelry, and bags, a general “wearable” focus, and ensured quality in that niche. There is something refreshing about a company that did not chase profits or other demographics, but believed in a customer base that wanted a certain aesthetic, and succeeded that way.
Skagen has several free resources, proving that they truly care about the customer and making sure that they are as educated and informed as possible. In addition, customer service on Skagen.com is absolutely top-notch. Here are some of the features that make Skagen special and separate them from the competition:
- Watch Sizing Guide: Most companies are focusing on displaying their products, and using persuasive copywriting language that leads to the most sales possible. However, Skagen has an actual watch sizing guide to help inform you. Whether you are a man or woman, you may read it and learn something new about your optimal size.
- Watch Strap Instructions: Skagen knows that the more you know about a product, the more interested you might become. An interested customer could potentially become a lifelong one, which is why their watch strap instructions are so absolutely detailed, and describe how to properly fashion mesh and steel straps.
- Skagen offers a 2-year international limited warranty, which means that you can go two years with the peace of mind of knowing that your purchase is secure, safe, and replaceable.
- There is a live support option at the website, so that any customer can immediately have their questions and concerns addressed right then and there.
- Skagen offers 20% off the first purchase if you sign up for their newsletter.
- You can start an account, where you can track your order, to make sure that you know exactly when and where your product is arriving.
- The sleek website allows customers to quickly search based on the following characteristics: price, color, material, brand, category, movement, strap color, silhouette, and dial color.
- There is a search bar in the upper right for the customer to search for something specific quickly.
Skagen.com is a resource for anyone who truly loves a minimalist aesthetic, who wants to purchase items for themselves, or friends or family. Whether you are a man or woman, it is not surprising to learn that Skagen has been around since 1989, because of the amazing design in their luxury products, no matter what material they are made of, or what price point you are looking for. For those who are searching for high-quality items but don’t want to drain their bank account, Skagen.com serves as a very innovative option. Whether it’s a messenger bag, smartwatch, bracelet, or another accessory – everyone should be looking at Skagen as a gift option that is valuable, without being ridiculously expensive, and minimalist, while still being stylish. Shop at Skagen today!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.