Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
When it comes to home décor needs, we all might know someone that is local, but how do we know whether they are trustworthy? What if the best option is somewhere that is out of town? There are many people that might know this, but settle for the local options because they know it is more convenient, even though it is still “settling” for the lesser option. Of course, when it comes to needs like flooring – this can prove to be a terrible decision, as it proves to not be as durable or effective as they thought. One good thing about the internet is that it has helped the successful and most customer-friendly businesses rise to the top, no matter where they are, and the consumer can have these needs fulfilled with just a couple of clicks.
South Cypress is a flooring business that is well-respected, and is a business that has benefited tremendously from the Internet. This is because they provide a great service at a fair price, and actually know what they are doing. This has allowed them to rise bove the competition quickly. Not only this, but their experience and knowledge means that you truly get your money’s worth.
Why South Cypress?
Consumers understandably want to know more about the business. Here are some reasons why it might be advantageous to be a customer of the company:
- It started out as family-owned and has grown organically, which is a storyline that might appeal to certain consumers.
- They provide all sorts of products from various vendors, including the newest and most exclusive options, which is perfect for the discerning consumer who only wants the best.
- The company are industry professionals, and have the relationships to obtain the best products at the lowest price, and pass these savings onto the customer.
When it comes to flooring options, you obviously want a company that you can trust. Obviously, it’s about more than a reputation – they have to have what you want, and provide adequate customer service. Here are some added perks that might help you make your decision.
- com often allows free samples of tiles, which is perfect for those who want to “feel” the product before they buy. As you can imagine, this is not a service that every company offers.
- The company also ships nationwide, so you don’t have to worry about which region of the country you are currently in – South Cypress can help you.
- It has won awards, such as the 2016 Houzz award, for “best service”. In addition to that, it has gained valuable press in outlets such as HGTV, DIY, and I Hate My Kitchen.
- The selection is tremendous – there are options for every room, look, composition, and material.
- The website even offers resources in the form of a knowledge center, for the consumer to learn more about what exactly it is that they need.
South Cypress truly is a success story – a family-owned business that has been able to truly grow into something spectacular. It doesn’t matter whether you need porcelain for the bathroom, glass for the living room, or natural stone for the bedroom, SouthCypress.com has what you need. On top of that, they can even take care of your commercial needs, as well. It doesn’t matter whether you want a specific brand, design, or product – there’s a great chance that you will be taken care of and find exactly what you need, which the search bar at the top of the sleek website can obviously help with. Before you make your next flooring purchase, check out South Cypress!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.