Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
There is one constant throughout human civilization, no matter which culture we are talking about, or which time period we are referring to – humans need tools. The nature and material of the tools can change, the objectives of the tool can shift – but the truth is, even in modern times, we all still use them for all sorts of objectives, whether it’s hanging up paintings or fixing a leak. Regardless, think about a hammer: how long has it been utilized? The consensus is that it was used first thousands of years ago, as Romans used it for craftsmen and sculpting at the time.
The point is that we still need tools, even if we might be able to order goods directly to our door by pressing a button, or watch movies that are almost as realistic as reality itself. Of course, this is even more so for those who use their tools for a living, and need a reliable company to constantly be there for them whenever they need specific items for a job. That’s why Toolbarn is so important. The company truly offers quality tools at fair prices, to everyone who browses the website.
Toolbarn is not a new company by any means, and it can now boast two decades of experience, which helps to give it a competitive edge in the marketplace. Here is a rundown of some of the milestones of the company:
- 1998: Toolbarn.com is formed, making it an online retailer specializing in tools, and establishing itself in the marketplace early on.
- 2006: The company is so successful that it finds itself on the list of the top 500 internet retail websites, less than a decade before its inception.
- 2007: Toolbarn expands their product selection to include power tools.
- 2011: The company also adds cleaning and floor care products to its selection to appeal to its ever-expanding consumer base.
- 2016: The mobile-responsive web site launches, giving the company a modern revamp for those who are browsing with their phones, which is more popular than ever, obviously.
What Do They Offer?
Of course, a brief history of the company is nice, but consumers and potential customers obviously want to know what exactly Toolbarn has to offer in terms of products. Let’s explore some of the categories:
- Power Tools: Here, the consumer can find all sorts of power tools, and even search for them based on whether they are looking for cordless tools, electric-powered tools, gas-powered tools, and more.
- Hand Tools: Here are the usual hand tools, such as cutting tools, pounding and prying tools, and more. This includes everything from cable cutters and hammers to wrenches and chisels.
- Safety Equipment: Of course, Toolbarn is a resource for workers to remain safe, as well, which is why they offer products such as safety goggles, hard hats, hearing protection, and more.
All In All
Toolbarn.com is an experienced online retail website that consumers flock to for all their tool needs, and within good reason. They even offer a “build a kit” option for those who want to customize their purchase completely, and show respect to those who have served in the military by offering them a discount, as well. They have also chosen to do the same with first responders! Whether you want to search by brand, want to track your order, or are looking to become an affiliate – the sleek website makes this easy for any and all visitors and consumers. It should also be pointed out that they offer a financing program for those who cannot immediately afford their purchase. The bottom line is, the question isn’t why are you purchasing from Toolbarn, it’s why AREN’T you?
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.