Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 8 months ago
In modern times, human beings have come to a conclusion: obesity and lack of exercise is a worldwide problem that has to be addressed. Whether it’s the lack of exercise or a diet, the fact remains that many modern human beings are not in a peak physical form, or anywhere close. Additional factors such as technology and transportation factor in to sedentary lifestyles, and obesity is linked to all sorts of diseases. Specifically, a recent study linked obesity to twelve different cancers.
As a result, many human beings are understanding the need for exercise, and as a result, more and more creative ways to exercise have been introduced. Whether it’s a way to encourage aerobic or anaerobic exercise, the health and fitness industry has absolutely exploded. In the United States alone, the industry is worth almost 100 billion dollars. People are also more and more conscious about what they eat, which has led to the success of supermarket chains such as Whole Foods. Ultimately, this has also led to more intense exercise concepts to emerge, and one of those is Tough Mudder, a fun and innovative way to get in shape. Tough Mudder is a competition that consists of obstacle courses that has become a worldwide success.
About The Company
The founder of Tough Mudder is actually Will Dean, a former British counter terrorism officer, and his friend, Guy Livingstone, a former lawyer. It has been remarkably successful, and has spread into a worldwide phenomenon.
Types of Events
There are all sorts of Tough Mudder events, that vary in difficulty. Here are some of the options that you can choose from, to tailor to your needs:
- Mini Mudder: This is the perfect option for youngsters, as it is essentially a children’s obstacle course.
- Urban Mudder: This particular obstacle course is urban-based, and tailored to a specific city. The first Urban Mudder occurred on Randall’s Island, in New York City.
- Tough Mudder: The typical Tough Mudder course is 10-12 miles long and features over 20 obstacles.
- Tough Mudder 5K: This is half of the typical course, for those who do not want to go through with the full course.
- Toughest Mudder: This is a 24-hour challenge that should only be considered for those in peak athletic condition.
A Lifestyle Company
The company encourages an active lifestyle, and is more than just a particular competition, in a particular city. Here are some statistics and ways in which the company has proven itself to be a “lifestyle”, if you will:
- First, over 3 million people have participated in the events worldwide.
- At ToughMudder.com, one can purchase specific gear from the company, so that one can truly identify with the company, whether it’s before, after, during, or outside of events. This includes footwear, headwear, and training merchandise.
- There is a Tough Mudder bootcamp, where people from the community can train together in a high-intensity gym. There are even franchise opportunities.
- An average 78% of participants complete the course, which emphasizes camaraderie.
It’s a great thing when a company can be successful, while also making the world a better place, or in this case, a healthier place. The company also is partnered with many charities, and offers all sorts of entrepreneurial opportunities to become a partner, affiliate, ad ambassador. Tough Mudder is also officially partnered with Team Rubicon, which is a charity geared towards disaster response, as well. The truth is that ToughMudder.com is a perfect resource and community for those who seek a more active lifestyle, the clothes to do so, and the courses to potentially gain some new friends who also seek to get healthier. Visit Tough Mudder today if you are interested!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.