In this day and age, having a cell phone is important to most people in the world who are used to a certain standard of living. In fact, news agencies have reported that even in developing countries, such as many of the countries in Africa, many human beings actually have easier access to a cell phone than piped water. Furthermore, for those who don’t realize it – the majority of the world have access to a cell phone. Specifically, over 5 billion people now have a mobile phone connection, according to GSMA Intelligence, an organization specifically designed to keep track of the metrics of phone coverage.
Of course, this means that cellular phone companies are obviously willing to “go to war” for this massive customer base. Large cellular corporations are constantly revising their unlimited plans in an attempt to lure families from one company to another, even to the point of offering to pay the fee required to stop the service of the previous carrier. This practice is common in the cell phone industry, and isn’t standard practice in the vast majority of other industries. Twigby is a company that understands that everybody needs access to a phone, and wants to be the company that gives the most value for your money.
The average cellular phone bill has grown in the last several years. In fact, almost half of Americans surveyed stated that their bill is over $100 a month, with over 10% stating that their bill is actually over $200. This has led to an array of companies willing to become “budget carriers”, and provide coverage for less money than the bigger companies. Twigby is one of those companies. Twigby prides itself on being able to save its customers more money than the competition.
Twigby makes it extremely easy to switch to its service, and are proud to make sure that their customers are happy. Here are some of the ways in which they blow the competition away:
- Twigby allows you to customize your OWN plan, rather than choose from a variety of plans. It’s this level of personalization that is truly unique, and could lead consumers to feel as though Twigby is truly listening to them, by allowing them to create their own plans.
- Since Twigby is only online, that means that they save a large amount of money on overheard. There are no Twigby locations that cost money for upkeep, and no overheard on physical locations. This allows the company to pass those savings onto their customers.
- Twigby has a team that is constantly monitoring and tweaking their services to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- You can conveniently check whether you can keep your phone and transition to Twigby. All you have to do is click on the “Bring Your Phone” tab, and put in some information, and you can know immediately whether you can switch over or not!
- Twigby utilizes not one, but two, wireless networks, which means that they have a large amount of coverage, all WHILE saving money.
There are many special offers that the company is proud to have, since it saves money by being online. You may see an offer that saves you money right at the outset. Here are some of the ways that prove that Twigby is doing the right thing by their customers:
- The company has an absolutely staggering 98% customer satisfaction rate, and high ratings on questions that surround whether customers appreciate the cost, coverage, and customer support.
- You can earn money simply by referring friends and/or family, or acquaintances. The company even allows you to print out referral cards for you to get the word out, and are willing to reward you for every customer that they end up adding.
- There is a calculator on the website that can help you calculate exactly how much money you would be saving, which makes it very easy for the consumer.
- There is even a section that describes apps that will help your Twigby experience, for free. This includes the mobile app, which allows the customer to check their account balance, pay for their service, and make changes to their plan wherever they are in the word. The rest of the apps that the website describes all “help” their customers in some way, whether there are apps that help you save money, maintain parental controls, track friends and family, and healthy living. It certainly says a lot when a company is willing to provide resources that will help make your life better for no additional cost.
- Twigby is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, which is an organization that determines whether a company is to be trusted or not.
- Twigby is secured by Comodo, to make sure that your information and identity are safe.
Twigby is modern in their approach, and seems to be doing everything right by their customers. Like many other companies, they realized that an online presence without focusing on physical expansion can make it easier for companies to grow. The company provides the tools that allow you to personalize your plan, as well, and since personalization and customization is a growing desire for customers in any industry, this is a great move, as well. Furthermore, the mobile app and referral programs ensure customer satisfaction, and reward customers for spreading the word. The affiliate program also ensures that influencers see the value in advertising and campaigning for Twigby.com, and they include such reputable platforms as Money Saving Moms and Three Thrifty Guys. Twigby.com is centered around giving customers great service, at a great price, while maintaining a team that is constantly ensuring that the platform is a success. If you are looking into new options to save money for you and your family when it comes to wireless technology, there is no reason why you shouldn’t at least be checking out whether Twigby is the right company for you. Visit Twigby today and see how much you can save!
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.