Copy this code and use at checkout
Submitted: 10 months ago
As we all know, human beings have been enjoying wine for thousands of years. Ancient Greece is well-known for producing copious amounts of wine, and wine collection and classification has grown to be a global market, worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Wine production alone has been a great economic boon for all sorts of countries and locations, from Italy, to Spain, to France, to California, home of the famous “Napa Valley”, which is a region known for producing world-class wines. Of course, wine is even used for culinary purposes, and has for a long time, as well.
Wine is also different from other alcoholics in that it has taken a more sacred role in some cases, particularly in religions. For example, no liquor is ever served in a Christian church mass, but wine is served, along with bread. Some denominations of the religion choose grape juice to “represent” the wine, and this practice was popular, especially during the temperance movement, where alcohol was discouraged and considered to be immoral. Judaism also holds wine in high regard, as it is used in various sacred Jewish rituals and holidays. It is also believed to have some health benefits that other liquors do not have (or at least no studies have proven). Regardless, wine has been around for a long time, and has been used as a gift for so many centuries, that it is no surprise that companies like Wine Basket exist today.
About the Company
One of the great things about internet retail is that consumers can find products from all across the market, and it only takes a couple of clicks to browse the selection. Of course, this saves the consumer a lot of time and energy, and even money, as they do not need to drive to a location and look through a store to find what they want. Considering how global the wine market is, and how there are incredible wines from countries around the world, this is especially true for the wine sector. That’s what makes Wine Basket so special: you can visit the website and find wine from around the world in a couple of seconds.
Convenience and Customer Service
Of course, a company is only as good as its practices, and luckily, Wine Basket is always considerate and compassionate when it comes to their customer base. Here are a couple of reasons why they keep customers coming back:
- Wine Basket has a 100% unconditional guarantee when it comes to their wine products.
- There is a live online chat on the website for all of the questions and concerns that any customers might have.
- There is a phone line on weekdays from 9 AM to 6 PM that anyone can contact, for those who prefer to speak over the telephone.
- Wine Basket also offers free shipping.
- The company also offers free gift labels to customize every gift, and make the recipient feel special about their gift.
- Wine Basket is a secure data-encrypted website that prides itself on protecting your information and identity.
Wine Basket is a company that understands that not every wine gift works for every occasion. They understand that people want to feel special, and have customized gifts for certain occasions. There are moments that are best celebrated by champagne, just like there are moments that are best celebrated by a holiday wine. You may want to send a white wine to one friend, but a red wine to a girlfriend who has always wanted to try a certain wine from a certain region.
Here are some of the sections that Wine Basket offers, so that customers can capitalize on all of the possibilities that the company has to offer:
- Wine Baskets: There are red and white wine baskets, of course, for customers to purchase. There are also additional categories, with 1-bottle, 2-bottle, 3-bottle, and 4-bottle wine baskets. Similarly, one can choose wine baskets by region or vineyard, for maximum convenience. There are also baskets that pair wine and chocolate, wine and cheese, and wine, cheese, and fruit. One can also filter wine baskets by price.
- Champagne: The website easily separates champagne with an obvious price point: a hundred dollars. There are wine baskets that have above-$100 champagne, and wine baskets for below-$100 champagne, for those who are on a budget.
- Fruit Baskets: The company isn’t just limited to wine, and there are combinations of fruit/wine baskets, fruit/cheese baskets, and simply all-fruit baskets.
- Holiday Occasions: The company has all sorts of baskets customized for all sorts of occasions. This includes birthday baskets, thank you baskets, anniversary baskets, get well baskets, gifts for him baskets, gifts for her baskets, corporate baskets, housewarming baskets, and more.
- Beer/Spirit Baskets: The company also has beer and spirit baskets for those who enjoy a non-wine option
Wine baskets are a beautiful gift for any adult to give to one another, that can work for all sorts of occasions, whether it’s a gift for a friend who just bought a home, or an intimate gift for someone romantic in your life. Wine Basket also even comes up with kosher options to ensure that they reach as many customers as possible. WineBasket.com has clearly been able to thrive because of their attention to detail, and their commitment to the customer, regarding all things fruit, wine, and cheese.
The great thing about WineBasket.com is that it has also expanded to include gourmet items such as crackers, sugar free gourmet options, and even bakery and sparkling grape juice baskets, as well. One big advantage when it comes to Wine Basket is that they are family owned and operated, and have a personal touch when it comes to their service. They even provide concierge-style service to all customers, both small or large, whether it’s an individual or corporate gift. They also make sure to create new unique baskets all of the time, to keep ahead of the market. Wine Basket also makes sure to stay on top of the wine world, and know the vineyards and distilleries to maintain relationships with, to constantly have quality products at an affordable price.
What About Coupons?
Now that you have a coupon code, it is only a matter of redeeming it correctly. Most stores have a place where you can enter the code at the checkout, and you will have the discount applied and the final total after the discount before paying. It is very important that you confirm that the coupon is applied before you complete the checkout since it is very common to make mistakes when entering case-sensitive or random codes. Most of the leading online retailers show you if there is an error when entering the combination. If not, always make sure you check that the final total has actually become cover before you buy.
In case you do not see a place for entering the combination, which might be a User Interface problem or a design glitch, you can always contact the customer service and get help to apply your code successfully.
How to know if your purchase is eligible for discount?
Most coupon codes come with a deadline and a set of terms and conditions. Usually, they are mentioned in the fine print which is easy to miss. If you see that a promo combo is not working, it is possible that you do not fall under the eligibility criteria of the campaign. First of all, check if the deadline for the promotion hasn’t expired yet. Usually, these deals last for less than a week. Following are some of the most common terms and conditions that comewith these campaigns, so make sure that your purchase meets these requirements.
- Coupon code cannot be applied to the orders previously placed;
- Should be within the promotional period;
- Not redeemable for cash or credit;
- Not valid on items excluded from the promotions;
- Not valid on sale items;
- Should be entered prior to completing the order.
Tips and tricks
If your retailer allows you to use multiple codes at once, you can use them strategically to get the best value out of them. For an example, if you have two coupon codes with 30% discount in one and then 15% discount in another, make sure that you used the higher discount to the full price first. That way, when you enter the 15% off to the already lowered price, you get a greater reduction rather than using it vice versa.
Whenever you are using a coupon code, make sure you go for the free shipping option even with some extra purchases since delivery rates applied to the bulk purchase can negate the savings you’ve made through taking part in the promo campaign.
If you find that your deal code has been expired but by only a day or two, do not hesitate to give a call to the customer support to see what they can do. More often than not, they will still provide a discount since at the end of the day, they want you to go ahead with buying from them, not the competitors.
There are many online stores that offer a flat off like 10% or 20% merely for subscribing to their mailing list. If you have a few active emails that you can use and only want to buy that particular product a few times, you can create a few accounts using the different emails to claim that discount. By creating accounts with competition websites, you can monitor and compare prices and deals offered for the same product.